The goal of this course is to show the native basic features available in SharePoint 2010 and how they can be used in everyday business for your organization. The emphasis is on how these features work and how they can be applied and NOT on how to plan, design, install or configure a SharePoint solution.
The course has a strong 'hands-on' approach of approximately 40% time spent on labs with many solutions to common business problems showcased.
A detailed course syllabus of topics covered are described below.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
Any Business user or user interested in learning how to use SharePoint 2010
At the end of this Course the student will be able to:
- Manage your content and documents
- Collaborate with your team effectively
- Communicate efficiently with your team
- Quickly and effectively find your content
- Manage your records and records compliance
- Understand the advanced capabilities of SharePoint 2010 and how they can help your organization
- Use your MySite and contribute to your organization's social networking.